3M Championship on schedule, will donate to relief efforts
BLAINE, Minn. -- The 3M Championship will stay on schedule this weekend despite the freeway bridge collapse in Minneapolis, and organizers announced plans Thursday to donate to local relief efforts.
The tournament initially earmarked charity funds for four local hospitals, and officials said additional money will be given to the local Red Cross in light of Wednesday's disaster.
The 54-hole Champions Tour event at the Tournament Players Club
of the Twin Cities begins Friday ...
Read full story
MINNEAPOLIS BRIDGE COLLAPSE
• Vikings' Wilf to donate money to bridge victims
• Minneapolis bridge collapse stuns city's sports scene
• Twins-Tribe to play weekend series
• Pistons coach avoids bridge collapse
• Champions Tour event will be played on schedule
• Bridge collapse postpones Twins game
• Twins, Royals play on despite tragedy
• Upload video to i-CAUGHT | The collapse
• Slideshow: The survivors
• Good Morning America: Collapse survivors
• The perilous state of highways
• Complete video coverage