D.A. expects Simpson to be charged with seven felonies
LAS VEGAS -- Police arrested O.J. Simpson on Sunday, saying he was part of an armed group who burst into a Las Vegas hotel room and snatched memorabilia that documented his own sports career, long ago eclipsed by scandal.
The arrest starts a new legal odyssey for the fallen football star who more than a decade ago was acquitted of the slayings of his ex-wife and a friend, and opens the possibility he could spend decades behind bars.
Simpson was taken away from The Palms casino-hotel ...
Read full story
O.J. CHARGED IN ARMED ROBBERY
Formal charges have been filed against O.J. Simpson, who prosecutors say has committed 10 felonies, including kidnapping, in the armed robbery of sports memorabilia collectors in a Las Vegas casino-hotel room.
News• Nevada Supreme Court won't delay Simpson trial
• Another co-defendant pleads out, will testify
• O.J. back in Florida after posting bail
• Judge raises O.J.'s bail to $250K
• O.J. accused of violating bail terms
• O.J. pleads not guilty; trial set for April
• Ruling: O.J. must stand trial for robbery
• Man testifies Simpson requested 'heat' for visit
• Memorabilia dealer testifies O.J. took collectibles
• FBI was told of Simpson's plan in advance
• Third co-defendant agrees to plea deal
• Charges of felony coercion added in O.J. case
• Co-defendant: O.J. wanted men with guns
• Two co-defendants to testify against O.J.
• Judge: O.J. must hand over assets to Goldman
• Game balls among items seized in robbery case
• Final man in O.J. case posts bond
• Lawyer: Witness turns over Simpson recordings
• 6th co-defendant in O.J. case surrenders in court
• Bail set for O.J. at $125,000 in memorabilia case
• Simpson faces 10 felony charges
• Goldman family wants disputed memorabilia
• O.J. on tape: 'Think you can steal my ... '
• O.J. denied bail on armed robbery charges
Commentary• Jemele Hill: Is O.J. now a victim of his past?
• Kreidler: Memorabilia value in eye of beholder
Audio• Roger Cossack
ABCnews.com coverage• Official complaint
• The trials and tribulations of O.J. Simpson