Steve Stricker's overdue diligence
It's not like he woke up one morning and found a cure for his ailing golf swing. There was no brimstone-studded speech from a mentor, no career U-turn after he had checked into the Hotel Rock Bottom. When a man goes from good to bad, then gets good again, the tendency among others is to search for a magic moment. Those 180-degree turnarounds are a story line's best friend, but some searches are less futile than others.If Ben Hogan dug it out of the dirt, Steve Stricker shoveled it out ...
Read full story
Where: Royal Montreal Golf Club; Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Yardage/Par: 7,171 yards; par 70
Champion: United States
• Presidents Cup leaderboard
Day 3 coverage
• Recap: U.S. takes 7-point lead
• Harig: Sunday won't lack for drama
• Harig: U.S. continues mastery of foursomes
• Sobel: Saturday foursomes analysis
• Sobel: Saturday four-ball analysis
• Sobel: Breaking down the rosters
• Harig: Five reasons the Internationals will win
• Sobel: Five reasons the U.S. will win
• Experts' predictions: Who will win the Cup?
• Harig: Does Nicklaus hold key to U.S. success?
• Sobel: Thursday foursomes preview
• Fact or Fiction
• Harig: Woods still searching for a partner
• Harig: Five ways the Presidents Cup beats the Ryder Cup
• Alt Shot: Why isn't the Presidents Cup more popular?
• Hawkins: Steve Stricker's overdue diligence
• Rubenstein: Native son Weir seeking big week
• Chat wrap: Sobel