Very true predictions for the 2008 PGA Tour season
Updated: January 2, 2008, 5:21 PM ETBy Jason Sobel | ESPN.com
The 2008 PGA Tour season will kick off at Kapalua on Thursday. It will end on Nov. 9 in Disney World. In between, there will be 48 winners crowned and some 1.5 million strokes taken.If you're like me, you can't wait. And that's not an anxious, excited cry of, "I can't wait!" in anticipation of the season. It's a pathetic plea in today's gotta-have-it-now Information Age, when, "I can't wait!" often quite literally means that patience is no longer such a virtue. Don't worry, folks. ...
Read full story
2008 SEASON PREVIEW
• Building the Perfect Golfer
• Harig: Decisions becoming tougher than ever
• Fact or Fiction: Who will thrive in 2008?
• Experts' predictions for 2008 season
• Rosaforte: Opener marred by absences
• Sobel: True predictions for '08
• Smiley: (Sort of) true predictions for '08
• Harig: Age just a number for Singh
• Weekly 18: Who will make "The Leap"?
• Alternate Shot: Year of the Tiger again? Fantasy:
• Sign up for Best Ball Challenge
• Join ESPN.com's group
• Blog: Sobel on 2008 fantasy selections
• Sobel: Fearsome Foursome
• Peters: Fantasy Fore Podcast:
• Sobel/Anderson: On The Tee SportsNation:
• Poll: Next young players to win a major?
• Chat wrap: Sobel