Johnson met with officials from USC, Pac-10 and NCAA Monday
Updated: June 17, 2008, 9:38 PM ETBy Kelly Naqi | ESPN
Louis Johnson, a member of former USC guard O.J. Mayo's inner circle until three months ago, met for about six hours on Monday with investigators from the NCAA, Pac-10 and USC, according to an attorney for Johnson."The substance of the meeting is subject to a confidentiality agreement and, out of respect for that, I'm not in a position to comment on the subject matter which was covered," said David Murphy, an attorney at the Los Angeles-based law office of Anthony Salerno. Johnson ...
Read full story
Former USC basketball player O.J. Mayo received thousands of dollars in cash, clothes and other benefits in apparent violation of NCAA rules while he was still in high school and during his freshman year in college, a former Mayo associate told ESPN's "Outside the Lines."
News• USC self-imposes postseason ban, forfeits wins
• Source: Mayo talks to U.S. Attorney
• Report: Floyd gave money to Mayo handler
• Johnson question by NCAA, USC, Pac-10
• Mayo hires agent who represents LeBron
• Attorney: Feds investigating funds in Mayo case
• Official probing credit card use
• Mayo arrives at pre-draft camp, pleads innocence
• Mayo cuts ties with agent
• Report: USC to say it didn't know of impropriety
• Wolves not turned off by allegations against Mayo
• Report: NBPA investigating agent dealings
• Report: Ex-Mayo associate to cooperate
• Report: Mayo's HS can keep titles
• NCAA to investigate Mayo with "new information"
• O.J. Mayo denies receiving money, gifts
Video• Watch: Mayo pre-draft workout in Chicago
• Watch: USC campus reacts to Mayo allegations
• Watch: O.J. Mayo, others react to the OTL report
• Watch: "Outside the Lines" investigation
Analysis• Katz: What's next in the Mayo investigations?
• Chad Ford: How "bad" is Mayo?
• Stephen A. Smith: What's the big deal?
• Katz: Mayo projected into the lottery
• Bilas: What can be done to help?
• Keown: Mayo demonstrates NBA rule a disaster
• Katz: Academic issue with one-and-dones
• TrueHoop: NBA buzzing about Mayo
• Ford: Mayo's draft stock shouldn't change
• Gottlieb: Cheating rewards outweigh the risks
• Vitale: Mayo mess proves one-and-done is a joke
• Forde: USC should've known better about Mayo
• Naqi: Guillory tied to Mayo, agent Bill Duffy
Audio• Myles Brand says he favors a two-year rule
• Dave Telep: Mayo isn't the only one
• Forde: USC has no excuse for not knowing
SportsNation• Chat wrap with OTL reporter Kelly Naqi
• Chat wrap with Pat Forde