Offensive linemen stand out in Utah
PROVO, Utah -- Saturday's Nike Football Training Camp wasn't large in terms of turnout but there was good talent on display, especially on the offensive side. The wide receiver and offensive line positions were the two strongest followed closely by the running backs and linebackers.
Guard John Martinez (Salt Lake City/Cottonwood) lived up to his hype as a top national prospect. He was especially impressive in terms of his lower-body agility and quickness, going through ...
Read full story
Nike Camp Coverage
ESPN Scouts Inc. hits the ground running for the 2009 class with in-depth analysis from all the Nike camps.
• Conley: South Florida's finest on display in Miami
• Tucker: QB Aaron Murray impresses in Gainesville
• Conley: Skill position talent on display in SoCal
• Luginbill: Timmons, Allen, Blake emerge at Dallas NFTC
• Haubert: Shepard looks the part at Baton Rouge Nike Camp
• Haubert: Boyd shows athleticism, Goodman brings freakish build at Chapel Hill
• Luginbill: Tuscaloosa Nike Camp draws speed
• Tucker: Budmayr proves worth in Columbus
• Luginbill: Linebackers aplenty at Penn State Nike Camp
June 24: UNLV Elite 11
July 21-24: National Elite 11