Toyota/Save Mart 350 preview
• This is the 16th race of 36 for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series in 2008.
• This is the first of two road course races this season.
• This is the 20th time the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series has competed at Sonoma since 1989.
• Infineon Raceway is a 1.99-mile, 10-turn road course.
• 47 drivers are on the pre-entry list to compete for one of the 43 starting slots in Sunday's 110-lap, 218.9-mile race. Of those 47 entrants, 12 must get into Sunday's field based ...
Read full story