Garrow: Pocono notes and trends
• This is the 21st race of 36 for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series in 2008.
• This is the seventh of 11 superspeedway (two-plus mile) track races this season.
• This is the 62nd time the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series has competed at Pocono since 1974.
• Pocono is a 2.5-mile triangular-shaped track and with 14-degree banking in Turn 1, eight degrees in Turn 2 and six degrees in Turn 3.
• 44 drivers are on the pre-entry list to compete for one of the 43 starting ...
Read full story