The NBA finally has its curves back
After rejoicing that the NBA finally has its sexy figure back, Bill Simmons has 20 predictions about the upcoming season. Story
If the 2008-09 NBA season were a TV character, it would definitely be Joan Holloway from "Mad Men." You know her as the saucy, bosomy redhead who can't even be called "curvy" because that would be like calling Amy Winehouse "troubled" or Isiah Thomas "embattled." It's too big of an understatement. See, Joan Holloway is built like an "S." Top-heavy and bottom-heavy at the same time.
Joan's figure became obsolete for Hollywood characters in the age of healthy eating, chain-smoking, ...
Read full story
NBA Season Preview: 2008-09
We kick off the season in style: previews, forecasts and more for all 30 NBA teams. Preview Index
Celtics | Nets | Knicks | 76ers | Raptors
Bulls | Cavs | Pistons | Pacers | Bucks
Hawks | Bobcats | Heat | Magic | Wizards
Nuggets | Blazers | Wolves | Thunder | Jazz
Warriors | Clippers | Lakers | Suns | Kings
Mavs | Rockets | Grizzlies | Hornets | Spurs
Columnists• Thorpe: 10 sophomores who should soar
• Thorpe: Top rookies | Rookie 50
• Insider: All-Breakout sophomores
• Hollinger: All-Breakout Team
• Jackson: This is the Rockets' season
• Morales: ESPNDeportes sizes up division races
Mag PreviewThe Mag unleashes its NBA preview filled with everything a fan needs and wants to know.
• Mag's 2008-09 NBA preview
• Neel: The Rockets' Moneyball approach
• Bucher: The next great point guard
• Survey by a fan, a coach, a GM and a player
• 30 hot topics: East outlook | West outlook
Fantasy• Simmons: NBA Fantasy extravaganza
• Love/Hate for 2008-09
• 1-on-1: Nash or D. Williams?
• 1-on-1: KG or Josh Smith?
• 1-on-1: Oden or Bynum?
• Fantasy draft kit | Join now!
Multimedia• Watch: Rookie impact players
• Watch: Fantasy Hoops preview show