Ibanez, Phillies agree to deal
The Phillies have agreed to a three-year contract with free-agent outfielder Raul Ibanez, pending a physical. The deal is believed to be worth $30 million over three years.The 36-year-old Ibanez will become the Phillies' new everyday left fielder, and his signing means the Phillies no longer will pursue their longtime left fielder, Pat Burrell, who is also a free agent. Ibanez had drawn significant interest from a number of teams, including the Cubs, Mets, Angels ...
Read full story
• Jayson Stark: Unfinished business
• Jerry Crasnick: Team-by-team roundup
• Keith Law: Ranking the meetings moves
• Winter meetings blog
• Jayson Stark: More free agents coming?
• Jayson Stark: AL East just got better
• Jayson Stark: Peavy-to-Cubs deal dead
• Jerry Crasnick: Baseball economy's OK, right?
• Jayson Stark: Mets with strong pair in 'pen
• Jayson Stark: Because they're the Yankees
• Keith Law: Yanks spend smart money on CC
• Keith Law: Mets' bullpen set up for success
• Jerry Crasnick: Yanks guarantee Burnett 5th year
• Jerry Crasnick: Mets get their ninth-inning man
• Keith Law: K-Rod a safe bet for Mets
• Jerry Crasnick: Maddux's heartfelt goodbye
• BBTN: Winter meetings winners and losers
• BBTN: Manny, Teixeira staying in L.A.?
• Peter Gammons: Mets make a big splash
• Peter Gammons: CC will be fine in New York