Bonds on and off the field benefit Alabama's offensive line
Editor's note: Ivan Maisel spent three days with the Alabama offensive line in November. The following is his account from that time.
TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- The five starting offensive linemen at No. 4 Alabama weigh a cumulative 1,540 pounds. It is fair to say, therefore, that food might always be on the tips of their tongues, figuratively and literally.
One particular conversation among them in recent days hadn't lasted five minutes when the topic turned to eating. That ...
Read full story
From the announcement to breakdowns to the final gun, we have the Allstate Sugar Bowl between Utah and Alabama covered.
• Dinich: Utes present compelling body of evidence
• Wojciechowski's Blog: BCS Exposed
• Maisel: Bama's O-line shares camaraderie
• Watson: Injuries jumpstart run for Johnson, Utes
• Low: National stage suits Crimson Tide
• Low: Smith suspension bad news for Bama
• Watson: Utah D goes full speed ahead
• McShay's preview
• Forde, Schlabach break it down
• Tide suspends All-American tackle Smith
• Sugar Bowl coverage | Complete bowl coverage