30 Questions: How good can Justin Upton be?
Thirty teams, 30 burning fantasy questions. Throughout the preseason, we put one of these questions to an ESPN.com analyst for an in-depth look at the most interesting, perplexing or dumbfounding fantasy facet of each major league team.
How good can Justin Upton be?
The baseball-prospect industry is it an all-time high. Dozens of books and magazines tout the 17- and 18-year-old kids who'll presumably one day dominate both fantasy baseball and the major ...
Read full story
Fantasy Baseball Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft.
Draft Kit Home
Complete Rankings and Projections
• Catcher: Rankings | Preview
• First Base: Rankings | Preview
• Second Base: Rankings | Preview
• Third Base: Rankings | Preview
• Shortstop: Rankings | Preview
• Outfield: Rankings | Preview
• Designated Hitter: Rankings | Preview
• Starting Pitcher: Rankings | Preview
• Relief Pitcher: Rankings | Preview
Talented Mr. Roto
• AL LABR: Christopher Harris
• AL LABR: Jason Grey
• NL LABR: Tristan H. Cockcroft
• NL LABR: Nate Ravitz
• AL Tout Wars : Matthew Berry
• NL Tout Wars : Tristan H. Cockcroft
• Mixed Tout Wars: Brendan Roberts
Analysis• Tristan H. Cockcroft: Contract-year players
• Tristan H. Cockcroft: Steals and lineup spot
• Eric Karabell: Positional battles
• Tristan H. Cockcroft: Age trends in post-PED era
• Pierre Becquey: Position eligibility roundup
• Eric Karabell: 2008's late bloomers
• Tristan H. Cockcroft: Kings of Command
• Eric Karabell: Spring bullpen roundup
• AJ Mass: The myth of position scarcity
• AJ Mass: Drafting one-category studs
• AJ Mass: Universal pitcher values