30 Questions: Can Broxton be a top-flight fantasy closer?
Thirty teams, 30 burning fantasy questions. Throughout the preseason, we put one of these questions to an ESPN.com analyst for an in-depth look at the most interesting, perplexing or dumbfounding fantasy facet of each major league team.
Can Jonathan Broxton be a top-flight closer?
Let's skip right to the end of the page: Injury is the only thing that will keep Broxton from being a top-flight closer.
Of course, we could say that about any of the big ...
Read full story
Fantasy Baseball Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft.
Draft Kit Home
Complete Rankings and Projections
• Catcher: Rankings | Preview
• First Base: Rankings | Preview
• Second Base: Rankings | Preview
• Third Base: Rankings | Preview
• Shortstop: Rankings | Preview
• Outfield: Rankings | Preview
• Designated Hitter: Rankings | Preview
• Starting Pitcher: Rankings | Preview
• Relief Pitcher: Rankings | Preview
Talented Mr. Roto
• AL LABR: Christopher Harris
• AL LABR: Jason Grey
• NL LABR: Tristan H. Cockcroft
• NL LABR: Nate Ravitz
• AL Tout Wars : Matthew Berry
• NL Tout Wars : Tristan H. Cockcroft
• Mixed Tout Wars: Brendan Roberts
Analysis• Tristan H. Cockcroft: Contract-year players
• Tristan H. Cockcroft: Steals and lineup spot
• Eric Karabell: Positional battles
• Tristan H. Cockcroft: Age trends in post-PED era
• Pierre Becquey: Position eligibility roundup
• Eric Karabell: 2008's late bloomers
• Tristan H. Cockcroft: Kings of Command
• Eric Karabell: Spring bullpen roundup
• AJ Mass: The myth of position scarcity
• AJ Mass: Drafting one-category studs
• AJ Mass: Universal pitcher values