Discussion

Off the wire

Updated: May 15, 2009, 10:24 AM ET

Man dies of brain inflammation caused by deer tick virus in N.Y. In what scientists say might be the first case of its kind, a new report details the story of a 62-year-old man in New York state who died last year of meningoencephalitis, apparently after being bitten by a deer tick infected with deer tick virus. Read complete story from the Yahoo News

Guns on campus bill moves to La. House floor BATON ROUGE — Over the objections of university officials, including campus police, ...

Read full story

Comments

You must be signed in to post a comment

Already have an account?

ALSO SEE

MORE OUTDOORS HEADLINES