Can we predict kicker performances?
They're required to be on your roster in almost every scoring format. Yet of all the positions in football, none is as frustrating to forecast as the kicker.
You can't just pick the kicker from the team you expect to lead the league in scoring. Last year, that would have been the New Orleans Saints, who went through three kickers, none of whom placed in the top 30 in fantasy scoring. As I always like to point out, if an NFL team scores 42 points, the kicker usually will get six of ...
Read full story
2009 Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
• Top 200 | Cheat Sheet (PDF)
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Primer
• Other formats: PPR | 2-QB | TD-Only
Talented Mr. Roto
• 2009 sleepers and busts
• 2009 sleepers and busts, Version 2
• Late risers and fallers in drafts
• 10 (deep sleeper) names to know
• IDP (individual defensive players) sleepers
• Michael Turner and the "Curse of 370"
• What's the ideal draft slot?
• Can we predict kicker performance?
• Impact fantasy players on new teams