Key injuries to watch
Brady should be OK, but Westbrook's status less certain
A glance at the key injuries heading into the 2009 season:
Tom Brady, Patriots: Despite alarmist suggestions that Brady's career was over after he blew out the ACL and MCL on his plant (left) leg, which only escalated when he was faced with a postsurgical infection, Brady is showing signs of returning better than ever. Did you see how confidently he planted on that lead leg during the first preseason game? He even called his own number and ran the ball! Draft him with ...
Read full story
2009 Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
• Top 200 | Cheat Sheet (PDF)
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Primer
• Other formats: PPR | 2-QB | TD-Only
Talented Mr. Roto
• 2009 sleepers and busts
• 2009 sleepers and busts, Version 2
• Late risers and fallers in drafts
• 10 (deep sleeper) names to know
• IDP (individual defensive players) sleepers
• Michael Turner and the "Curse of 370"
• What's the ideal draft slot?
• Can we predict kicker performance?
• Impact fantasy players on new teams