Williams hopes to lead potent passing attack
Roy Williams is the new No. 1 receiver, but will Tony Romo take advantage?
For the second consecutive season, the Cowboys, a team widely considered one with Super Bowl potential, let down their fans and fantasy owners down the stretch in 2008. After a 2007 season, in which they lost two of their final three regular-season games and their wild-card playoff game, Dallas didn't even reach the postseason in 2008, going 6-7 after a 3-0 start.
Injuries were partly to blame. Star quarterback Tony Romo missed three games with a broken finger, starting running back ...
Read full story
2009 Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
• Top 200 | Cheat Sheet (PDF)
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Primer
• Other formats: PPR | 2-QB | TD-Only
Talented Mr. Roto
• 2009 sleepers and busts
• 2009 sleepers and busts, Version 2
• Late risers and fallers in drafts
• 10 (deep sleeper) names to know
• IDP (individual defensive players) sleepers
• Michael Turner and the "Curse of 370"
• What's the ideal draft slot?
• Can we predict kicker performance?
• Impact fantasy players on new teams