Saints = Fantasy Gold
They rack up fantasy points offensively -- and allow plenty of 'em on defense
If an NFL team could fit the description "boom or bust," suffice to say your 2008 New Orleans Saints were it.
The boom: The Saints led the league in both total yards (410.7) and points (28.9) per game, the first number being the fifth-best by any team in the past 10 seasons (only the 2000 and 2001 Rams, 2004 Chiefs and 2008 Patriots had more). Drew Brees managed 5,069 passing yards, the second-best single-season total in NFL history. As a team, New Orleans won eight times, scoring 30 or ...
Read full story
2009 Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
• Top 200 | Cheat Sheet (PDF)
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Primer
• Other formats: PPR | 2-QB | TD-Only
Talented Mr. Roto
• 2009 sleepers and busts
• 2009 sleepers and busts, Version 2
• Late risers and fallers in drafts
• 10 (deep sleeper) names to know
• IDP (individual defensive players) sleepers
• Michael Turner and the "Curse of 370"
• What's the ideal draft slot?
• Can we predict kicker performance?
• Impact fantasy players on new teams