Will the Wildcat work again?
Dolphins' offensive approach wins games but not necessarily fantasy titles
"It's the sport of kings, better than diamond rings That's why we're here to sing, football. Sunday in the snow, referee's whistle blows We've been warriors toe to toe, football" -- LL Cool J
Are you old enough to remember the film the above song lyrics came from? It's "Wildcats" -- a 1986 movie about a ragtag team of football underachievers who get a new coach, add a little bit of trickery and hard work to their repertoire, and suddenly find themselves at the top of the heap. ...
Read full story
2009 Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
• Top 200 | Cheat Sheet (PDF)
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Primer
• Other formats: PPR | 2-QB | TD-Only
Talented Mr. Roto
• 2009 sleepers and busts
• 2009 sleepers and busts, Version 2
• Late risers and fallers in drafts
• 10 (deep sleeper) names to know
• IDP (individual defensive players) sleepers
• Michael Turner and the "Curse of 370"
• What's the ideal draft slot?
• Can we predict kicker performance?
• Impact fantasy players on new teams