Have questions, need answers
The Raiders have plenty of talent fantasy-wise, but how will it all come together?
Leave it to Al Davis, the master at throwing money at a problem thereby creating another problem.
After spending more than $200 million in player contracts during the 2007-08 offseason, Davis thought he had the Raiders ready to make a move in the AFC West. He had young leaders in second-year coach Lane Kiffin and 2007 No. 1 overall pick JaMarcus Russell; a future star running back in 2008 first-rounder Darren McFadden; one of the game's most talented (and underrated) cornerbacks in ...
Read full story
2009 Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
• Top 200 | Cheat Sheet (PDF)
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Primer
• Other formats: PPR | 2-QB | TD-Only
Talented Mr. Roto
• 2009 sleepers and busts
• 2009 sleepers and busts, Version 2
• Late risers and fallers in drafts
• 10 (deep sleeper) names to know
• IDP (individual defensive players) sleepers
• Michael Turner and the "Curse of 370"
• What's the ideal draft slot?
• Can we predict kicker performance?
• Impact fantasy players on new teams