Wells could be nice value as rookie
Will Beanie Wells be a viable fantasy option as a rookie?
What the heck should you do with Beanie Wells? Is he a sleeper or is he a bust?
It can't be as simple as this.
One friend of mine at ESPN thinks Chris "Beanie" Wells is a terrific sleeper this year. He's undervalued because so much has been made of his injury-prone college career, and people don't look closer at the skill set: this is a 240-pound man who can run a 4.4 40 and just crush people. If fellow ...
Read full story
2009 Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
• Top 200 | Cheat Sheet (PDF)
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Primer
• Other formats: PPR | 2-QB | TD-Only
Talented Mr. Roto
• 2009 sleepers and busts
• 2009 sleepers and busts, Version 2
• Late risers and fallers in drafts
• 10 (deep sleeper) names to know
• IDP (individual defensive players) sleepers
• Michael Turner and the "Curse of 370"
• What's the ideal draft slot?
• Can we predict kicker performance?
• Impact fantasy players on new teams