Is Ronnie Brown a No. 2 fantasy back?
Is Ronnie Brown a No. 2 fantasy running back?
Wow, that's an easy one -- sure he is! He finished 17th among running backs in fantasy points in 2008, slotting right into that comfy-cozy No. 11-20 range at the position, which translates to "No. 2 back." And, naturally, if he did it before he'll do it again, more than justifying the label. Right? Right?
First there's the matter of using final rankings from a previous season to classify a player "this" or ...
Read full story
2009 Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
• Top 200 | Cheat Sheet (PDF)
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Primer
• Other formats: PPR | 2-QB | TD-Only
Talented Mr. Roto
• 2009 sleepers and busts
• 2009 sleepers and busts, Version 2
• Late risers and fallers in drafts
• 10 (deep sleeper) names to know
• IDP (individual defensive players) sleepers
• Michael Turner and the "Curse of 370"
• What's the ideal draft slot?
• Can we predict kicker performance?
• Impact fantasy players on new teams