Top-five upside, midround risk
The Rams' stud back has proven to be an elite talent, but the red flags are a-wavin'
Is Steven Jackson too risky to be picked in the top five?
It's hard not to be seduced by the memories of Steven Jackson circa 2006. With 2,334 yards from scrimmage and 16 touchdowns, Jackson was nothing short of an absolute fantasy terror that season. Since then, Jackson has remained a fantasy force when he has been healthy, but at what point is it officially time to label him injury-prone? Consider this: During each of the past two seasons, Jackson has missed four games as a result of ...
Read full story
2009 Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
• Top 200 | Cheat Sheet (PDF)
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Primer
• Other formats: PPR | 2-QB | TD-Only
Talented Mr. Roto
• 2009 sleepers and busts
• 2009 sleepers and busts, Version 2
• Late risers and fallers in drafts
• 10 (deep sleeper) names to know
• IDP (individual defensive players) sleepers
• Michael Turner and the "Curse of 370"
• What's the ideal draft slot?
• Can we predict kicker performance?
• Impact fantasy players on new teams