It's back! 'The Hakan-Hanukkah Song'
About 55 percent of the NHL is comprised of Canadians. Twenty percent of NHL players are from the United States, while about 50 players are from Sweden.
I've interviewed a handful of Swedes throughout my years covering hockey at ESPN and my observations about them are:
• Swedes are unfailingly uber-friendly and decent. I've been convinced for years that Nicklas Lidstrom is only 48 percent human; the other 52 percent must be solar-powered Styrofoam, dove feathers ...
Read full story