Rest of Pac chasing Stanford
Stanford lost more than two conference games just once in the past five seasons and appears to be at least as strong, if not stronger, this season than at any point during that run. At a time when recent contenders Arizona State and California are reloading and six other programs have been under the direction of their respective coaches for three or fewer seasons, it's not a recipe for cooking up championship intrigue.
Race for second
Arizona State seemed to show enough ...
Read full story
Graham Hays and Mechelle break down the 2009-10 conference races.
Graham Hays• Big East is UConn's to win or lose
• Rest of Pac-10 chasing Stanford
• Lots of competition in A-10, Mountain West
• More mid-major previews
Mechelle Voepel• Duke emerging as ACC favorite
• Big 12 might be most interesting race
• Can Spartans test OSU in Big Ten?
• Lady Vols, Lady Dogs on top in SEC