Cash is money for Storm in Finals
Cash's team-high 18 points, two treys during key run in third quarter lift Storm
ATLANTA -- There was a time a few years ago when Seattle forward Swin Cash wasn't just worried about how her injured back was affecting her basketball career. She was upset about how it was impacting her entire life.
"I continued to keep playing and dealing with the pain," she said. "But I wasn't able to move the same or train the same. When I finally decided to have the surgery -- I've just been a happier person. Not just with basketball, but off the court as well.
Read full story
WNBA Finals• Voepel: Second title even sweeter for Storm
• Voepel: Storm's Cash is money on 3-pointers
• Voepel: Millers making most of Dream reunion
• Voepel: Can Dream avoid sweep in Finals?
• WNBA Finals Live: Game 3
• Voepel: Jackson leads Storm to 2-0 start
• Voepel: Atlanta will stick to game plan
• WNBA Finals Live, Game 2
• Voepel: Bird does it again to lift Seattle
• Voepel: Little comes up big for Storm
• Voepel: Can Atlanta's lineup solve Seattle?
• Voepel: Wright complements Bird in backcourt
• WNBA Finals Live: Game 1
• Voepel: Cash helps carry Storm to finals
• Voepel: Bales back, in best shape of career
• Voepel: Head-to-head finals breakdown
• Voepel: Athletic Atlanta to test Storm
Video• Storm win franchise's second WNBA title
• Seattle takes 2-0 lead with 87-84 win
• Monday's player interviews from KeyArena
• Carolyn Peck breaks down Seattle's 79-77 win
• Saturday's player interviews from KeyArena
Results• Complete schedule