Points to ponder on future of the CBA
The collective-bargaining agreement still has two seasons to run its course, but its future is a simmering topic among some team executives around the NHL.
It is indeed, for example, in Los Angeles, where the Kings have patiently rebuilt what appears to be a Cup contender and re-energized their market.
Even the failure to sign Ilya Kovalchuk this summer didn't damper the exuberance Kings fans have for their rising club. As long as they re-sign Drew Doughty, Jack Johnson ...
Read full story
2010-11 NHL SEASON PREVIEW
TEAM PREVIEWS: WESTERN CONFERENCE
• Watch: Hradek & Barnaby's Central preview
• Watch: Hradek & Melrose's Northwest preview
• Watch: Hradek & Barnaby's Pacific preview
TEAM PREVIEWS: EASTERN CONFERENCE
• Watch: Hradek & Barnaby's Atlantic preview
• Watch: Hradek & Barnaby's Northeast preview
• Watch: Hradek & Melrose's Southeast preview
Northeast Division: Coming Friday
Atlantic Division: Coming Monday