Andrew Bynum a major fantasy risk
At what point does the risk outweigh the reward on Andrew Bynum?
In a fantasy world severely lacking for 20-10 players who qualify at center, Bynum should be a precious commodity. Still only 22, we should be talking about how he is ascending into the top rank of fantasy centers. We should be talking about how he's about to take the torch from Kobe Bryant as the focal point of the next prospective Los Angeles Lakers dynasty.
Instead, we are talking about how ...
Read full story
2011 Basketball Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
Get in the Game
2010-11 Projections and Profiles
Strategy and Analysis
• Players to target in turnover leagues
• McKitish's Love/Hate for '10-11
• Sleepers/Busts for '10-11
• McKitish's Draft-Day Manifesto
• Mock draft analysis: Oct. 15 | Sept. 23
• Offseason movement analysis
• Rookies to watch in 2010-11
• Potential fluke players revealed
• Risk-taking draft approach
• Auction draft strategy
• Draft strategy: Tips for building a winner
• Head-to-head versus roto strategy
• Intro to fantasy basketball