Playing time key to Tim Duncan's value
Is Tim Duncan in danger of falling out of the top 10 centers in fantasy hoops?
The general consensus in fantasy circles is that Tim Duncan is at or near the end of his run as a top-10 fantasy center. It's an opinion that I will buy but don't necessarily share. I won't deny that it can be supported by Duncan's declining production during the past few seasons. Is he in danger? Absolutely. Am I willing to put money down that he won't be a top-10 fantasy center by the end of the ...
Read full story
2011 Basketball Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
Get in the Game
2010-11 Projections and Profiles
Strategy and Analysis
• Players to target in turnover leagues
• McKitish's Love/Hate for '10-11
• Sleepers/Busts for '10-11
• McKitish's Draft-Day Manifesto
• Mock draft analysis: Oct. 15 | Sept. 23
• Offseason movement analysis
• Rookies to watch in 2010-11
• Potential fluke players revealed
• Risk-taking draft approach
• Auction draft strategy
• Draft strategy: Tips for building a winner
• Head-to-head versus roto strategy
• Intro to fantasy basketball