Week 12 Flex Ranks: Frank Gore at No. 2
Well, let me first wish everyone and their families a Happy Thanksgiving. We've got a trio of fine football contests to enjoy Thursday, so please get those lineups in before the games start. If you've got a flex option on your squad, and it's not obvious to you whom to play, then take a look at this week's top 100 as we combine the best running backs and wide receivers into one interesting list. If you don't have a flex option, well, enjoy anyway. We're here to inform and entertain!
As always, please keep up with the news, as a number of players on this list are questionable due to health concerns. It's Week 12, you don't want to play someone that will not be active.
Enjoy and best of luck in Week 12 and beyond!
1. Chris Johnson, RB, Titans: Franchise is dealing with multiple issues at this point, whether it's Vince Young or Randy Moss, but there's nothing wrong with CJ.
2. Frank Gore, RB, 49ers: Great matchup he always takes advantage of, so stick with him.
3. Adrian Peterson, RB, Vikings: Despite consecutive single-digit fantasy performances, I say the coaching change ignites the offense.
4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Browns: Becoming a folk hero to fantasy owners.
5. Arian Foster, RB, Texans: Yes, he's still No. 1 for the season, but this is not a great matchup.
6. Rashard Mendenhall, RB, Steelers
7. Ray Rice, RB, Ravens: Buccaneers can be had on the ground, but let's hope Rice gets the ball inside the 5-yard line.
8. Steven Jackson, RB, Rams: Due for a big week, and the Broncos are just the opponent to do it against.
9. Maurice Jones-Drew, RB, Jaguars
10. Calvin Johnson, WR, Lions
To see all of Eric's top 100 flex rankings for Week 12, you must be an ESPN Insider.