2011 Fantasy Football QB Preview
As many as five QBs will be taken early, but when should the first one go?
Is Aaron Rodgers in the process of doing the impossible? Is he about to lay claim to being that rarest of beasts: The stud fantasy quarterback you automatically consider drafting in the first round?
Rodgers probably isn't a significantly better passer than the other elites at this position. In fact, he has never finished higher than fourth in single-season passing yards, touchdown passes or completion percentage. But he provides an incredible combination of near-elite passing chops and ...
Read full story
2011 Fantasy Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this season.
Draft Kit Home
Profiles and Projections for 2011
• Top 300 | Cheat Sheets
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Preview
• Other formats: PPR | IDP | TD-Only
• Keepers: Harris' Top 200
The Talented Mr. Roto
• Christopher Harris' 10 "flag" players
• Michael Vick: Risk versus reward
• Staff sleepers and busts
• Harris: Ten deep sleepers for 2011
• Does the two-QB strategy work?
• Why rookies are bad fantasy bets
• Don't go crazy over strength of schedule