Rookies make for risky fantasy options
Recent history not on side of first-year players making immediate impact
Back in early May, I gave you an in-depth look at rookies for the upcoming NFL season who were selected on Day 1, Day 2 and Day 3 of the NFL draft. And now I'll tell you why you probably shouldn't draft any of them.
I think most experienced fantasy football players know that it's rare for a rookie NFL player to live up to his pre-draft hype in his first season. After all, in redraft leagues, you aren't drafting a potential-laden prospect's entire career. As high as you think ...
Read full story
2011 Fantasy Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this season.
Draft Kit Home
Profiles and Projections for 2011
• Top 300 | Cheat Sheets
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Preview
• Other formats: PPR | IDP | TD-Only
• Keepers: Harris' Top 200
The Talented Mr. Roto
• Christopher Harris' 10 "flag" players
• Michael Vick: Risk versus reward
• Staff sleepers and busts
• Harris: Ten deep sleepers for 2011
• Does the two-QB strategy work?
• Why rookies are bad fantasy bets
• Don't go crazy over strength of schedule