Who are the Roger Clemens jurors?
Thumbnail sketches of the jurors who will decide whether star pitcher Roger Clemens lied to Congress about the use of performance-enhancing drugs. All the information comes from public statements by the jurors themselves or statements about them by attorneys in the case during four days of jury selection. The jurors themselves were not told which seats were occupied by alternates and were told by the judge to avoid news reports or discussions of the trial outside the courtroom.
Seat 2: Male, ...
Read full story
ROGER CLEMENS TRIAL
The judge declared a mistrial July 14 in Roger Clemens' perjury trial after prosecutors showed jurors evidence that the judge had ruled inadmissible. A Sept. 2 hearing will determine whether to hold a new trial.
News• Judge declares mistrial in Clemens' case
• Feds: DNA, steroids on Clemens evidence
• Defense to question validity of hearings
• Jury selection resumes; Clemens focused
• Judge: Others' testimony should result
• Clemens team to push blackmail theory
• Who's who in Clemens trial courtroom
• Clemens' attorney one of the best
• McNamee a key but assailable witness
• Moment of truth for Roger Clemens
Analysis• Munson: Clemens may walk after mistrial
• Munson: Boring but effective start
• Munson: Attorneys not after impartiality
• Did Rocket aim too high and hard?