How to draft your league's constitution
Getting the basics of your league's setup in writing can prevent debates later
Editor's Note: This article was originally published in June 2010. We are bringing it back in archive form for your convenience.
It happens every year around this time. Another intrepid individual dares to become the architect of his own fantasy league. Whether the idea was his or hers alone, perhaps as a result of years of frustration of playing under someone else's rules, or if it was planted there by somebody else and grew like a virus until there was no choice but to take a leap ...
Read full story
2011 Fantasy Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this season.
Draft Kit Home
Profiles and Projections for 2011
• Top 300 | Cheat Sheets
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Preview
• Other formats: PPR | IDP | TD-Only
• Keepers: Harris' Top 200
The Talented Mr. Roto
• Christopher Harris' 10 "flag" players
• Michael Vick: Risk versus reward
• Staff sleepers and busts
• Harris: Ten deep sleepers for 2011
• Does the two-QB strategy work?
• Why rookies are bad fantasy bets
• Don't go crazy over strength of schedule