Can Darren McFadden do it again?
What are Darren McFadden's chances at a repeat?
There's a tendency in the fantasy football world to shy from the injury-prone player, especially the one who, on the date of discussion, is battling an injury.
McFadden is that brittle-in-reputation individual, and as things stand right now, he's out for two weeks due to a broken orbital bone, suffered during an Aug. 3 practice. Between his injury history -- 10 missed games in three NFL seasons -- and this preseason ...
Read full story
2011 Fantasy Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this season.
Draft Kit Home
Profiles and Projections for 2011
• Top 300 | Cheat Sheets
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Preview
• Other formats: PPR | IDP | TD-Only
• Keepers: Harris' Top 200
The Talented Mr. Roto
• Christopher Harris' 10 "flag" players
• Michael Vick: Risk versus reward
• Staff sleepers and busts
• Harris: Ten deep sleepers for 2011
• Does the two-QB strategy work?
• Why rookies are bad fantasy bets
• Don't go crazy over strength of schedule