Is Marques Colston a top-tier wideout
In the past three seasons under Drew Brees' stewardship, the Saints' aerial assault has averaged just fewer than 4,700 passing yards and nearly 34 passing touchdowns per campaign.
The confusing part is how the New Orleans passing game hasn't traditionally been a deep and varied resource for fantasy purposes.
In Brees' five seasons calling the signals for the Saints, his No. 1 receiver has averaged 1,053 yards per season and nine touchdowns. Wide receiver Marques Colston has averaged ...
Read full story
2011 Fantasy Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this season.
Draft Kit Home
Profiles and Projections for 2011
• Top 300 | Cheat Sheets
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Preview
• Other formats: PPR | IDP | TD-Only
• Keepers: Harris' Top 200
The Talented Mr. Roto
• Christopher Harris' 10 "flag" players
• Michael Vick: Risk versus reward
• Staff sleepers and busts
• Harris: Ten deep sleepers for 2011
• Does the two-QB strategy work?
• Why rookies are bad fantasy bets
• Don't go crazy over strength of schedule