MJD ready for the season
Is MJD a health risk this season?
If I told you I could guarantee your premier fantasy running back would accumulate more than 1,600 yards with more than 1,300 of those rushing while averaging nearly 4.5 yards per carry, he would be sixth in the league with touches inside the 10-yard line, and he would be a lock to play in 14 games this season, tell me you would hesitate to draft him.
These are, in fact, real statistics put up last season by Maurice Jones-Drew, or MJD as he is affectionately ...
Read full story
2011 Fantasy Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this season.
Draft Kit Home
Profiles and Projections for 2011
• Top 300 | Cheat Sheets
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Preview
• Other formats: PPR | IDP | TD-Only
• Keepers: Harris' Top 200
The Talented Mr. Roto
• Christopher Harris' 10 "flag" players
• Michael Vick: Risk versus reward
• Staff sleepers and busts
• Harris: Ten deep sleepers for 2011
• Does the two-QB strategy work?
• Why rookies are bad fantasy bets
• Don't go crazy over strength of schedule