What's next for Peyton Hillis in 2011?
What exactly does "regression" constitute for Peyton Hillis?
"Regression" is a concept that, over the past decade or so, has inserted itself into the lingo we prominently use throughout fantasy sports.
Its specific definition goes something like this: "A measure of the relation between the mean value of one variable (e.g., output) and corresponding values of other variables." In English, and as it pertains to fantasy football, regression means the probability that ...
Read full story
2011 Fantasy Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this season.
Draft Kit Home
Profiles and Projections for 2011
• Top 300 | Cheat Sheets
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Preview
• Other formats: PPR | IDP | TD-Only
• Keepers: Harris' Top 200
The Talented Mr. Roto
• Christopher Harris' 10 "flag" players
• Michael Vick: Risk versus reward
• Staff sleepers and busts
• Harris: Ten deep sleepers for 2011
• Does the two-QB strategy work?
• Why rookies are bad fantasy bets
• Don't go crazy over strength of schedule