31. Wichita State: Last season, Gregg Marshall's club won the NIT; he has bigger things in mind this season.
32. Villanova: Maalik Wayns should lead the 'Cats to a positive season for Jay Wright's squad.
33. New Mexico: Kendall Williams was an unsung diaper dandy last season; he will get more ink this time. Steve Alford has a legit contender in the Mountain West.
34. Florida State: I like the young talent to mesh down in Tallahassee. This may surprise a few people in ACC country.
36. Notre Dame: Even without Ben Hansbrough, I look for Mike Brey's team to be very competitive in the Big East.
37. Purdue: JaJuan Johnson and E'Twaun Moore are gone but Matt Painter is encouraged by the potential return of Robbie Hummel.
38. Temple: Fran Dunphy's team will challenge Xavier in the A-10 race.
39. St. John's: Steve Lavin has one of the youngest teams in America but there's lot of raw talent and potential.
40. Miami-Florida: The Hurricanes suffered a blow when Reggie Johnson was injured and he is not expected to be ready for the season. Jim Larranaga will infuse some life into the Hurricanes.