10 of 16
Books For Challenge Seekers
By John Dorsey
What do you get the athlete who is always looking for the next challenge? Whether it's pushing your conditioning to a new level or finding the ultimate test of endurance, these books from VeloPress can provide some ideas. In his book, "Inside the Box," journalist T.J. Murphy goes deep into the high-intensity, gut-testing world of CrossFit, while Richard Hoad and Paul Moore examine the 50 most extreme races in "The World's Toughest Endurance Challenges."
"Inside the Box" - $18.95
"The World's Toughest Endurance Challenges" - $29.95
MORE HOLIDAY GUIDES
- Gifts For Golfers
- Pull some gift ideas from Santa's holiday golf bag.
- The season's best gifts for the gadget geek in your life.
- Video Games
- We've got the hottest gift ideas for the gamers on your list.
- Sports Gifts
- Gifts for super athletes and super fans.
- Gifts For Kids
- The season's hottest toys for the young ones on your list.
- Gifts For Women
- Sporty gift ideas from the editors of espnW.com.
- Gifts From The Mag
- The Mag editors have searched high and low for the season's best gift ideas.
- Gifts From Playbook
- Playbook weighs in with unique holiday gift ideas.