Now that Pete Carroll has traded the Trojans for a raincoat, it's time to get to work.
USC won more games in a down year than the Seahawks did in the last two, proof of how much harder it will be to work under a salary cap.
So what's the Surfin' Seahawk got on his to-do list?
- Improve morale with team trip to Pike's Fish Market, so no one can tell they stink.
- Find younger quarterback than Hasselbeck. This guy's available.
- Get into the Seattle music scene. Visit the Experience Music Project and put "Baby Got Back" on iPod.
- Don't bring iPod to work. The owner's a PC.
- Go green. Not that green, but green.
- Reggie Bush might be a free agent? Put that troublemaker's number under "Do Not Answer" in cell.
- Thank Kiffin for making sure USC misses me (hey, John Robinson came back).
Check out a basketball game.