Sharpen your pencils, it's time for another Page 2 Pop Quiz:
1. Which of the following was written by Gilbert Arenas?
(a) "War and Peace"
(c) "He's Just Not That Into You"
(d) Gilbert Arenas' apologetic Washington Post op-ed
(e) None of the above
2. The NFL reportedly sent cease-and-desist letters to Louisiana merchants, claiming exclusive rights to:
(a) Fleur-de-lis symbols and the phrase "Who Dat"
(b) The letters N, F and L
(c) The colors red, white and blue, which are part of the league's logo
(d) Water, oxygen and sunlight
3. What is the difference between saying Phil Mickelson is "cheating" and Mickelson is "a cheater?"
(a) There is no difference
(b) Ask Scott McCarron
(c) Ask Noam Chomsky
(d) It depends on what the meaning of the word "is" is
4. Who holds the Los Angeles Lakers' all-time scoring record?
(a) Kobe Bryant
(b) Wilt Chamberlain
(c) Some jokes write themselves
5. Who set the clock in Rudy Gay's head?
(a) A watchmaker deity with a sense of humor
(b) Neural misfiring resulting from genetics and environment
(c) Tom Coughlin
Answer key: 1, e; 2, a; 3-4, all answers valid; 5, who knows?