Welcome back to another addition of Page 2 Jeopardy!, the quiz that tests your knowledge of sports, pop culture and assorted trivia. Please remember to phrase your responses in the form of a question.
1. Answer: This former Chicago Blackhawk -- who made Gretzky's head bleed in "Swingers" -- cried Wednesday on television when Chicago won its first Stanley Cup since 1961.
Who is Jeremy Roenick?
2. Answer: Schadenfreude, a German term for "satisfaction or pleasure derived from someone else's misfortune," abounded on the campus of this SEC school when USC and its new head coach were slapped with NCAA sanctions.
What is Tennessee?
3. Answer: Charles Barkley criticized this friend and former Dream Team teammate for sporting a Hitler moustache in a new Hanes commercial.
Who is Michael Jordan?
4. Answer: This New York Yankees slugger, whose .732 OPS is lower than Brett Gardner's, was finally overtaken by Justin Morneau as the leading vote-getter among American League first basemen.
Who is Mark Teixeira?
5. Answer: Celebrity cook Paula Deen ran into this star of "Jersey Shore" at the Country Music Awards and reportedly asked him, "Who did your hair, Crisco?"
Answer: Who is Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino?