Welcome back to another addition of Page 2 Jeopardy!, the quiz that tests your knowledge of sports, pop culture and assorted trivia. Please remember to phrase your responses in the form of a question.
1. Answer: This former NHL star, who was famously exhorted to "Kick his ass, Sea Bass!" in the movie "Dumb & Dumber," was just named president of the Boston Bruins.
Who is Cam Neely?
2. Answer: A Mexican athlete in this sport was arrested last weekend for breach of contract after he entered the ring, encountered his opponent, then turned tail and jumped over the nearest railing.
What is bullfighting?
3. Answer During Game 7 of the NBA Finals, this son of basketball royalty went on Twitter and wrote, "NO ONE...And I mean NO ONE should EVER (compare) Kobe Bryant to my dad (and) say that he is anywhere near close to my dad."
Who is Marcus Jordan?
4. Answer: In light of the rule that every Major League Baseball team must send at least one player to the All-Star Game, this success-challenged Midwest team will have to be represented on the field when it hosts the 2012 All-Star Game.
Who are the Kansas City Royals?
5. Answer:In a bewildering twist, this rap star and marijuana enthusiast, given name Calvin Broadus, has been banned from headlining the Parkpop music festival in The Hague, Netherlands, because the city's mayor wants "to be able to guarantee the open and friendly character and free admission of Parkpop."
Who is Snoop Dogg?