Welcome back to another addition of Page 2 Jeopardy!, the quiz that tests your knowledge of sports, pop culture and assorted trivia. Please remember to phrase your responses in the form of a question.
1. Answer: This legendary running back, activist and actor, who warned "Don't sweet talk me, whitey" in "The Dirty Dozen," is continuing his lawsuit against Electronic Arts for purportedly infringing on his trademark rights in making Madden NFL videogames.
Correct question: Who is Jim Brown?
2. Answer: This former Presidential candidate and self-avowed sports fan, who once referred to the Packers' home stadium as "Lambert Field," unsuccessfully stumped for Kevin Youkilis in the All-Star Game's American League Final Vote.
Correct question: Who is John Kerry?
3. Answer: If want to smell like the star of "Hudson Hawk," you'll soon have the opportunity to buy this cologne made of grapefruit, pepper and vetiver.
Correct question: What is Bruce Willis?
4. AnswerIn an online poll by BeautifulPeople.com, this English World Cup player was voted ugliest soccer player on the planet.
Correct question: Who is Wayne Rooney?
5. Answer: Before Ty Webb settled on Danny Noonan as an injury replacement for Al Czervik in "Caddyshack," he lamented the unavailability of this female athlete.
Correct question: Who is figure skater Sonja Henie?