Welcome back to another addition of Page 2 Jeopardy!, the quiz that tests your knowledge of sports, pop culture and assorted trivia. Please remember to phrase your responses in the form of a question.
(Correct questions at the end of the quiz.)
1. Answer: Former A's assistant general manager Paul DePodesta asked the producers of "Moneyball" not to use his real name in the movie, because he said the character played by this actor doesn't resemble DePodesta in real life.
2. Answer: This former NBA star, known primarily for his defense and rebounding during a Hall of Fame-worthy career, promised organizers of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame that he won't wear a dress to his induction ceremony if he gets elected to the Hall.
3. Answer:: After LeBron James went on Twitter and said "Don't think for one min that I haven't been taking mental notes of everyone taking shots at me this summer. And I mean everyone!," this former NBA star and current television commentator called James a "punk" and said he wouldn't rescind his criticism of James and how he handled his departure from Cleveland.
4. Answer:: This two-time Super Bowl-winning quarterback, whose off-the-field problems have tarnished his reputation in the past few years, recently changed the official listing of his hometown from Findlay, Ohio, to Cory Rawson, Ohio -- a town that doesn't actually exist.
5. Answer:: Weezer's upcoming album is named after this "Lost" character, whose taste for Dharma bars kept him from losing weight while on the deserted island, and features a picture of the actor on its cover art.
Correct question to Answer 1: Who is Jonah Hill?
Correct question to Answer 2: Who is Dennis Rodman?
Correct question to Answer 3: Who is Charles Barkley?
Correct question to Answer 4: Who is Ben Roethlisberger?
Correct question to Answer 5: Who is Hurley?