Welcome back to another addition of Page 2 Jeopardy!, the quiz that tests your knowledge of sports, pop culture and assorted trivia. Please remember to phrase your responses in the form of a question.
(Correct questions at the end of the quiz.)
1. Answer: This Ole Miss defensive end and popular Twitter participant posted the following tweet earlier this month: "Up real early for this drug test. They are going to get a cup of excellence."
2. Answer: This former UFC fighter and one-time porn star, who has a tattoo of a hand grenade on his neck, was sentenced to one year in jail after pleading guilty to felony assault charges stemming from an altercation with a security guard and a female bartender at a San Diego bar.
3. Answer: In the September issue of GQ magazine, this former Saints linebacker referred to New Orleans' kicker Garrett Hartley -- who hit the game-winner in the NFC Championship Game -- as "our fat punk kicker."
4. Answer:John Cusack and Eddie Vedder are reportedly in talks to play members of this baseball team in a movie adapted from a book written by former major-leaguer Andy Van Slyke.
5. Answer:Former Giants punter Jeff Feagles claims that former Giants wide receiver Plaxico Burress still owes him this, after Feagles agreed to sell Burress his uniform No. 17 when Burress first signed with New York.
Question 1: Who is Kentrell Lockett?
Question 2: Who is War Machine?
Question 3: Who is Scott Fujita?
Question 4: Who are the Chicago Cubs?
Question 5: What is a new kitchen?