Here's a quick look at five stats from Sunday's NFL action:
• Does a debut win bode well for Dallas head coach Jason Garrett? Keep in mind coaching legends Tom Landry, Bill Parcells and Jimmy Johnson all lost their opening game with the Cowboys, while Wade Phillips and Chan Gailey won their Big D debuts.
• Denver's Tim Tebow already has more rushing touchdowns (three) than both running backs taken ahead of him in the 2010 draft: C.J. Spiller and Ryan Mathews.
• Make it an NFL-record 25 straight road losses for the Lions. The last time they won away from Detroit, Roy Williams was with the Lions, Brett Favre was with the Packers and Jon Gruden was a head coach leading the Buccaneers to an NFC South title.
• Tampa Bay's Josh Freeman is on pace to become the first Buccaneers quarterback to top 20 touchdown passes since Brad Johnson did it in 2003.
• Colts tight end Jacob Tamme already has more 100-yard games this season than Pro-Bowlers Jason Witten and Chris Cooley combined (heading into Monday night).