Here's a quick look at 5 stats from Sunday's NFL action:
• Redskins running back Ryan Torain had a career-high 172 yards against the Buccaneers on Sunday. Torain's 121 rushing yards in the first quarter were the most in the opening quarter of play since Marshall Faulk ran for 143 on Nov. 11, 2001, for the Rams against the Panthers.
• Jags running back Rashad Jennings had 5 carries for 109 yards, which averages out to 21.8 yards per carry. He is the sixth player in the last 50 years to average more than 20 yards a carry with a minimum of 5 carries in a game.
• Buffalo Bills QB Ryan Fitzpatrick has thrown a touchdown in 14 straight games that he has started, the second-longest streak in team history behind Jim Kelly's run of 18 from 1986-87.
• After the Chiefs' loss to the Chargers, Brodie Croyle is now 0-10 as a starter. He is tied for the fourth-worst losing streak in NFL history to start a career.
• The Bears were crushed by the Patriots 36-7 on Sunday. Their 33-point deficit at halftime was the biggest in Bears franchise history.