Welcome back to another edition of Page 2 Jeopardy!, the quiz that tests your knowledge of sports, pop culture and assorted trivia. Please remember to phrase your responses in the form of a question.
(Correct questions at the end of the quiz.)
1. Answer: Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs says he left Tom Brady off his Pro Bowl ballot in favor of Philip Rivers, Peyton Manning and this third quarterback.
2. Answer: On Thursday the Chicago Tribune published a Rex Ryan story in the shape of this body part.
3. Answer: Angered by Charles Barkley's criticism of current players, this former NBA enforcer said, "My thing is, when Barkley played basketball, he didn't practice, he wasn't a leader, he wasn't this or that, he just had natural talent so he got chosen to the Dream Team, All Star team because he had the talent and he was the franchise player on the team. Him criticizing all those other guys, he did the same thing when he was young. As soon as they do something wrong, he criticizes them, that's wrong. He wasn't real to the game."
4. Answer: This star of "Jersey Shore" will reportedly become the first cast member to get his own spinoff show on MTV.
5. Answer: This punter went on Twitter and tweeted, "Punted indoors today. Hit a water main, a light, and multiple insulation panels. Missed the $5000 camera. Need to practice harder."
Question 1: Who is Ryan Fitzpatrick of the Bills?
Question 2: What is a foot?
Question 3: Who is Charles Oakley?
Question 4: Who is Pauly D?
Question 5: Who is Chris Kluwe of the Vikings?